HOW TO GET A WORK PERMIT IN MALTA?
Greetings from Kaprisan Overseas.
Hope you all are doing well.
So Kaprisan is here with so many job opportunities for your dream future.
If you are looking for an abroad job, this post might help you.
Malta is very famous for its cultural diversity. With breathtaking landscapes and a warm climate, it is a popular tourist destination for lots of people.
New job opportunities for many positions.
- Education minimum H.S.C.
- 3 years genuine experience in the similar position.
- Able to communicate in English.
Currently available vacancies for Malta:
4. Kitchen helper
7. Commi chef
9. Spa therapist
10. Spa manager
11. Maintenance Technician
12. Staff Nurse
13. Care worker
14. Home helper
15. Mechanical Engineer
16. Mechanical engineer for car and truck
17. Marine Engineer
18. General worker for fish farm
20. Metal fabrication
21. Car/Truck/boat Mechanic
22. Electrician - plumber
23. Hydraulic Mechanic
24. Housekeeper for private house
25. Sales executive
26. Machine operator
27. Fitter ( Door and furniture)
28. Tool maker
29. Commercial cleaner
30. Dish washer
35. Construction helper
Minimum Wages: 950 to 1100 EUROS.
Time period 4 to 5 months.
Process for Malta
1st round of Interviews from the India Office, if shortlisted then:
1. Registration and submission of documents
2. Interview 2 From Malta Office (If selected)
3. Offer letter and Employment Contract
4. Application submission in Identity Malta (280 Euros)
5. Receive Approval In-principal letter
6. Biometrics and Passport submission at VFS
FIND US AT -
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/kaprisanoverseasandtravels
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Kaprisanoverse1