top of page

Why you should study in UK

  • World-class academic experience: UK universities are consistently ranked among the best in the world. You will have the opportunity to learn from world-renowned professors and researchers.

  • Exposure to diverse cultures: The UK is a multicultural country, with people from all over the world calling it home. This means that you will have the opportunity to learn about different cultures and perspectives while you study here.

  • Work opportunities: International students in the UK are allowed to work part-time while they study, and they can also apply for a post-study work visa after graduation. This gives you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and make connections in your field.

  • Secure environment: The UK is a safe country with a low crime rate. This means that you can feel safe living and studying here.

  • Access to cutting-edge research facilities: UK universities are home to some of the world's leading research facilities. This means that you will have access to the latest research facilities and technologies while you study here.

  • Dynamic and inclusive environment: The UK is a welcoming and inclusive country. You will find a vibrant and diverse community of students and scholars here.

  • Opportunity to develop personally: UK universities are committed to providing a nurturing environment for their students. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive and challenging environment.

  • Equipment for global careers: A UK degree is highly respected around the world. This means that you will be well-prepared for a global career after graduation.

A man and a woman discuss about work

Study in UK

Intakes :

UK universities offer multiple intakes throughout the year, primarily in September and January, allowing you to choose the start date that suits you best. 

Language Proficiency Requirements: To demonstrate your language proficiency, you can provide one of the following test scores:

  • IELTS: Minimum overall band score of 6.0 (varies by course and institution)

  • TOEFL: Minimum score of 80 (varies by course and institution)

  • PTE: Minimum score of 50 (varies by course and institution)

Academic Criteria: You need to meet the minimum academic requirements set by the university and your chosen course. Requirements can vary, but typically a good academic record is expected.


  1. Bachelor's Degree

  2. Master's Degree

  3. Doctoral Degree

  4. Foundation Courses

  5. Diploma Programs

Part-time Work Allowance:- As an international student in the USA, you're allowed to work up to 20 hours per week during the academic semester and full-time during breaks. This provides you with valuable practical experience and the opportunity to support yourself financially. 

Estimated Cost of Living (Per month):- The cost of living varies depending on the location, but it's estimated to be between USD 800 to USD 1500 per month. This includes accommodation, food, transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses.

The UK offers a wide array of renowned programs to choose from, including but not limited to:
  1. Engineering

  2. Computer Science

  3. Business Administration

  4. Medicine and Healthcare

  5. Environmental Studies

  6. Social Sciences

Affiliated Colleges/Institutes/Universities

  • George Mason University

  • Hofstra Universiy

  • Washington State University

  • Oregon State University - (Tier I Research University) : Public

  • University of South Florida - (-Tier I Research University) : Public

  • Saint Louis University ( Private research University) : Private

  • Marshall University : Public

  • Suffolk University

  • The University of Alabama at Birmingham

  • Jefferson University

  • Long Island University Brooklyn

  • Long Island University Post

  • Mercer University

  • Illinois State University

  • Drew University

  • New England College

  • Quinnipiac University

  • Navitas- Virginia Commonwealth University

  • Colorado State University (Tier I Research University): Public

  • University of Idaho

  • Seattle Pacific University

  • University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee

  • Cleveland State University

  • University of Nevada

  • Ohio University (Only UG) : Public

  • University of Arizona- (Well Spring)

  • Virginia Tech Language and Culture Institute (Only UG Pathways)

  • Arizona State University

  • University of Tampa

  • University of illinois at Chicago

  • University at Albany (SUNY)

  • The State University of New York at Geneseo (SUNY Geneseo)

  • The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute (SUNY Polytechnic Institute)

  • University of Colorado Denver

  • University of Cincinnati

  • University of Maryland

  • University of Nebraska Lincoln

  • University of Nebraska at Kearney (Only UG)

  • Nebraska Wesleyan University

  • MCPHS University (Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences)

  • University of Massachusetts Lowell

  • New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)

  • Duquesne University (Private University)

  • San Jose State University

  • Montana State University : Public

  • Ashland University

  • Indiana State University

  • Kent State University : Public

  • The State University of New York at New Paltz (SUNY New Paltz)

  • State University of New York at Fredonia (UG and PG Programs)

Visa Information

And Many more.........

  • Residential assistant (RA): After the first year of study, international students can apply for a position as an RA. RAs oversee student housing and act as a point of contact for students. In return, RAs receive free accommodation, a meal plan, and a small salary.

  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT): Students who have completed their first year can also apply for CPT. CPT allows students to work as interns or in a work-study program off-campus for up to 20 hours per week.

  • Spouse: If you are married and studying in the US on an F-1 student visa, your spouse may not work. However, if you are studying on a J-1 student visa, your spouse may acquire a temporary work permit.

  • Optional Practical Training (OPT): Upon graduation, international students can apply for OPT. OPT allows students to work in the United States for 12 months after their final examination in a field related to their major area of study. Students who complete a degree in STEM majors can apply for an additional 17 months of OPT, for a total of 29 months.

bottom of page